Our Water Damage Repair Services
Major flooding can cause millions of dollars of water damage to your home, but it is not the only source of water damage your home can suffer from. There are many different ways your home can suffer from water damage including:
- Breaches in storm drain protocol
- Broken water mains
- Leaks in roofs, basements, and crawlspaces
- Broken fish tanks
- Plug or broken toilets
- Leaking water pipes
- Leaking appliance hoses
Any or all of these water leakage problems can cause significant water damage to your home. The faster you find that leaking water and take steps to correct the problem the more you will be able to minimize the damage your home suffers. In some cases, the best thing you can do for your home is to get the assistance of a water damage repair service technician to help you deal with your water damage problem.
Our water damage repair service technicians know that when water damage occurs that you need immediate help to deal with that problem which is why our technicians are on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week. They will come when you call at any time of the day or night and even on holidays.
What our Water Damage Repair Services Can Do For You
Our water damage repair service can help you with all aspects of your water damage problem. Our services include the following:
- Temporary Emergency Repairs- The first thing that needs to be done in any water damage emergency is to stop the flow the water entering your home. In order to do that our water emergency repair technician will institute temporary repairs to prevent any more water from entering your home.
- Water Removal- Once the flow of water into your home is stopped, the next step is to quickly and effectively remove any standing water in your home. Our powerful water extraction machinery and our water finder will find those pools of water and get it out of your home as quickly as possible. Once the standing water is removed, we also employ dehumidifiers and fans to dry up the remaining dampness from your floors, walls furniture and the air to prevent the spread of bacterial and mold or mildew.
- Clean Up- Our repair technicians will also sanitize the affected area and clean your carpeting, area rugs, and upholstery as well as treat your home for mold and mildew to prevent it from taking hold and spreading.
- Permanent Repairs- Once the immediate emergency is dealt with our water damage repair technician will check out the effected area, explain to you what repairs need to be done and then with your permission they will repair the damage to return your home to it’s pre-damaged condition.
If you are need of help recovering from water damage to your regardless to the cause give us a call at 301-232-3670.